Saturday, October 15, 2005

My new cool collar

I have the coolest collar in the whole world. I was going to mention it a few days ago, but I've been so overwhelmed with my big new exciting world that I didn't get a chance to.

My mom never can buy anything simple. It's always got to have cats or spiders or something weird on it. It takes her a long time to find these things, but I watch her searching on the computer and it seems to make her happy.

My dad apparently is from Austria. I don't know anything about what that is, what it means, all I know is that I'm from somewhere else too - Virginia - so maybe it's similar to that. So mom found a collar and leash that have edelweiss on them. That's supposedly some flower that means something to my dad, and she was so happy when they arrived. I put on my collar happily every time we go outside - I really love to wear it, it makes me feel really, really special. Sometimes I like to walk with my leash, sometimes not, it all depends on how much I want to torture my mom that day. And I'm getting better at that...

My mom got my collar here if you want to get one: The Truman Collar

Love,
Bogart

No comments: