Sunday, October 16, 2005

Elysian Park


Ohmygosh, today I got to go for a biiiiiiiiig run in the park!!! Grass!!!! I was so excited!!!!!

Mom and dad took me, and it was so much fun! I got to run in the grass, roll in the grass, and there were so many leaves for me to chew on... The grass was a little wet but that doesn't bother me.

So far one of the hardest things for me has been that I can't climb stairs. My back legs just aren't strong enough yet to lift my puppy pot-belly. So today I was running with mom in the park, and she jumped up a little curb and I decided to go for it -- I made a running jump, leaped as high as I could, and I made it!!!! Mom was so excited, I got a whole Vitabone for that!!!

I was SO proud of myself, but I still can't climb stairs. Oh well, maybe soon. With all this running I'm doing every day, I think it won't be too long.

I also had a very special encounter with 5 weiners!!!!! I met my dad's friends today and they have a little weiner dog named Sophie so we all went for a walk in the park, and met up with another lady who has 4 weiners! I've put up a picture of me playing with the weiners (sorry it's blurry, it's from my dad's cellphone) and a big red arrow pointing to me. They were fun - just about my size!

Love,
Bogart

No comments: