Saturday, April 01, 2006

The Baron of Retch-land

Today my tummy hurts. I'm not sure why, but I just know that it hurts.

So I went in search of some nice, soothing grass. You know, what EVERYONE does when they have a tummy ache. And I ate.

And ate.

And ate.

And ate some more.

And then, as if by some magical movement of my muscles, it arrived. A large brick of grass and everything that had been bothering my stomach. Scared me a little (mom wasn't entirely thrilled, even though I did manage to get it out just before we went inside - how about some points for that, mom?) but then as my tummy almost immediately felt better I thought everything was allright.

Until the next urge to run out and mow down a field with my mouth occurred.

Love,

Bogart

See all the photos of this "special" day on my other blog:
http://www.toaireisdivine.com

No comments: