Thursday, July 06, 2006

Stitches.... OUT!

Today both dad and I got our stitches removed! Mom got to watch both (she loves the gory stuff, she's so weird sometimes) and she told me that I had been a better patient than dad was... to be fair he had a LOT more stitches than I did, but I had some on the top and bottom of my paw and he had some on both sides of his leg so technically I think we're even. And of course he still has to wear that big blue bandage...

I'm waiting for a package that mom told me about - something about boots? - a present from grandma so that I supposedly don't have to go through the foxtail surgery again anytime soon.

I have no idea what this means, I'll have to reserve judgement (but not trepidation) about this until I know more.

Love,

Bogart

See all the stitch-witchery on my other blog:

www.toaireisdivine.com

No comments: