Sunday, January 29, 2012

Jaunty Shadow Dancer

Mama is obsessed with my shadow.  Obsessed, I tell ya!


When we happen to be out at just the right time, with just the right light, she goes nuts.  Picture upon picture upon picture.  She's a little bit crazy (perhaps you already noticed that), but I do indulge her from time to time.  Today is not going to be one of those times.


I am a man on a mission - wielding my trusty sticks (of which I have gathered several of the best specimens in my mighty jaws) and heading for my park.


Are you gonna just stand there, or are you going to come along mama?


You basically have one final shot at this before I commence chomping.  So make it good.


CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP


Mmm... STICKS.

 
Love,

Bogart

1 comment:

dog food said...

Everyone enjoys the feel of soft fur and the sight of an excited little tail wagging when a new puppy comes home.