Monday, January 16, 2012

Don't Forget the...

I have to go to the vet today.  Mama told me that if we remember to keep the morning's "production", then I can avoid having a stick up my butt at the vet's.  I'm all for that, so I convinced mama to do whatever is necessary to remember.


This is mama's daily list of things to remember when taking me out for my walkie.  Because sometimes she forgets and I hate that.  See how we have cleverly added the most important thing to remember to the daily list?


Each morning mama uses this brush-thing in front of the mirror before she leaves the house.  What better place to remind her of the most important thing to remember for the day?


Mama.  I don't want a stick up my butt.  PLEASE remember to hang on to my morning poo!  My butt thanks you in advance.


Love,
Bogart

1 comment:

Stanley said...

So...

The big question is, DID SHE REMEMBER THE POO??

For your sake, man, I hope she did.

Goober love,
Stanley