Thursday, December 22, 2011

Did Someone Say Strudel?

OH YES


Many of you had been wondering after my last romp through the Christmas Village if I indeed got any of that yummy strudel. THE ANSWER IS YES


But I'm not very good at waiting for it, you see. Patience is not a virtue in my book. When in doubt, GO ALL IN I say...


All schnoz in, that is.



Push your nose all the way down towards the yummy goodness of the apfel strudel. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO



NOM NOM NOM


Oh thank you again, dear Helmut. I am a huge fan of your work.


Mmm... Mmm... Goodness

There really was no stopping me after mama foolishly waved the box in my direction. And then she couldn't stop laughing so I continued digging for the gold-en goodness at the bottom of the box. No need to warm it up on my account, just GET IN MY BELLY

Love and happy strudel-y thoughts,
Bogart

2 comments:

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

This is amazing! You are one the luckiest dogs on earth!!! Oodels of Strudels and yours, all yours!
Smooches,
BRD & Hootie

Shane Kent Louis said...

it looks delicious and yummy bogart!





--------------------------------
It's all About Pet Fences | Dog Fence