Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snozzles!

Package! Package for Bogart H. Devil!

Whatever could it be???

Gimme... gimme... gimmeeeeeeeeee... ok, you open it.

Ohmygosh, it's from Stanley & Stella!!!!!

What is that dad???

Oh, it's a SNOZZLE!!!!! I saw that Maggie & Mitch had these (Stan is THE Snozzle Man) and was intrigued... now I've got not one but TWO of my own!!!


Mom thinks these pictures are hilarious, I fail to see the humor.

THANKS STANLEY & STELLA!!!

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

9 comments:

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Never before had I pictured an airedale-hog hybrid, Bogart. Enjoy.

Noah the Airedale said...

Haaa haaaa that's so funny Bogie.
You wear that snout very well lol.
We've never seen snozzles here only pigs ears. Don't make a pig of yourself eating them!!

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Molly the Airedale said...

We got one of those green packages in the mail too! Where is your cute black nose, Bogie? We like that one better than your piggie snout!hehehehe Aren't snozzles the BEST!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Harry said...

I'm afraid I agree with your mum, those photos are hysterical!

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Unknown said...

I love snozzles! SO yummy delicious! I love the way you look with a big ol' snozz and your tonge hangin' out!

Love, Herc

Stanley said...

Bogart!

My girl is snorting and saying something about you being a pig-dog! What's she talking about?

I miss your licorice nose, buddy, but I'm glad you enjoyed the snozzles. They rock!

Goober love,
Stanley

Matthieu said...

Ouaf, Ouaf, Ouaf !
From Brittany spaniel AglaƩ (have a look at me).

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bogart!
Yummy presents from Stan and Stella!
Your mom is right. Those pictures are very funny!
Have a good night
Lorenza

Persephone and Buster said...

WOW bogart...that's one beeeeg nose...it is rather hilarious! we got a blue package w/some of those pigeeee noses...i think i'll chew on mine though.
theBUSTER, Ms. Persephone & ms. Blue too!