Monday, January 07, 2008

Cat Nap

This is Kafka. He's my little tabby brother (he's not really little as you can see - he's a "husky" gentleman, very interested in gastronomy). Since it's been raining, he's been searching out new spots to curl up and keep warm.

I think this is a pretty cool spot - he fits kind of purrfectly!

I love my kitties - even though they kick my butt on a regular basis, they're my best buddies and we do occasionally curl up together...

This is Kafka's "Oh.... Yeah" face.

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

6 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

Goodness me Bogie. I could never live with cats. We just don't see eye to eye.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah

Harry said...

Kafka looks like a worldy wise cat. I miss Flakes a lot. Maybe some day I'll have a new cat sibling.

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Molly the Airedale said...

Kafka looks like a very nice kitty. I think I'd like to meet him! I've haven't met a kitty yet!

Yer friend,
Mitch

Stanley said...

Bogart!

Looks to me like Kafka is one cat with A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E. I know what you mean. My Merv kicks my butt almost everyday, and foils all of my attempts to cuddle with him. That's why I have to go for the covert cuddle once he's already asleep.

Love that last photo of Kafka, and of course, my girl LOVES the photo of you sleep-sitting.

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Persephone and Buster said...

Kafka evokes a certain presence...we sure wouldn't want to get on his bad side!

Can cats and 'dales coexist? Hmmm...a Kafkaesque question...

Okay, he's cute, and we like him!

Luv,

Buster & Persephone

Willow said...

Oh, Bogart, I love that picture of you - I wouldn't kick your butt... However even though I am a big cat, Kafka might kick my butt!

I think that it's pretty cool that our mom's have the same type of car!

Purrrrrrs, Willow