Saturday, January 19, 2008

Goodnight, Sweet Dave

I'm soooooo sad to find out today that a buddy of mine is at the Rainbow Bridge. This is Dave. Longtime readers of my adventures will remember him from my younger days romping around at the Silverlake dog park. Before my testosteone kicked in and I couldn't go there anymore without wanting to start somethin' with someone.

Dave was always my pal and just LOVED mom. And she loved him right back, every morning, and every time he'd wander over to say PET ME!

Dave did LOTS of great things and was always a snappy dresser. Cause as the saying goes, "every girl crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man"...

The Echo Park Animal Alliance is helping out his mama with the vet bills, they're a great organization and can hopefully help her a lot!

Run free my friend...

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

10 comments:

Lorenza said...

Bogart.
I am so sad to know about your friend Dave.
I will be praying for him and his mom.
Have a good night
Lorenza

Noah the Airedale said...

G'day Bogie,
We're so sorry to hear about your matie Dave. He's in good company at the rainbow bridge.

Take it easy.
Noah

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Bogart, sorry to hear about your pal, Dave. J x

Molly the Airedale said...

We're so sorry to hear about your buddy, Dave, Bogie! It's so hard to lose a good friend!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Cassidy said...

Me is sad that your friend died Bogart. Life is horrible sometimes.

Nibbles
Cassidy x

The Airechicks said...

Bogart:

Sadden by the news of your friend Dave. We're sure Dave's happy that you & your Mom are there to help with his Mom.

What a wonderful organization to help Dave's Mom with bills.

Let his Mom know we have them in our prayers.


XXoooXXXoooo

powder-puff said...

Hey bogart,

I am so very sorry to hear about your friend Dave, he looked like a nice dog.

I will keep Dave and his mom in my prayers.

wet sloppy kisses
powder-puff

Kirby said...

Hi Bogart,

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend Dave. It's so hard to lose our friends. Looks like he was a great friend too. I hope he is running free and having a wonderful time across the rainbow bridge!

Your pal,
Kirby

The Black and Tans. said...

Bogart, we were sorry to read about your good friend Dave. It is horrible to lose friends.
Molly and Taffy

Stanley said...

Oh, Bogart.

I am sad about Dave. He looks like he was a great pupboy (I trust your mama's judgement, and if SHE loved him, then I'm sure I'D love him). I love that last photo of his tail.

Run like the wind, Dave!

Goober love,
Stanley