Friday, May 18, 2007

On the Mend... Again


Gosh I just haven't felt like posting for a few days... I've had another tummy bug. This time mom and dad decided to take the bull by the proverbial horns and do some intestinal work themselves.

So I had to starve for two days.

Two WHOLE days.

48 long hours.

Did I mention it was for a really, really long time with little explanation?

Oh, and that the cats got to eat during my torture?

Well, actually as bad as it was, I do feel a LOT better today. They've started with the activated charcoal pills and today I got 3 small meals of boiled chicken and rice (not normally a tasty dish but today -- super yummo).

And I got to run around in the park with Heidi - we met up with some other dogs, I wasn't feeling like I had to be the "top dog" or anything so we all got along. It wasn't too warm and it was fun!

She's a good-looking Boxer, isn't she? She's really hard to catch on camera, she moves around a LOT, she's not really into "posing" like I do. But she is a VERY talented pawsonal trainer, she kicks my butt regularly!

Time to rest again after all that incredible exertion... see you all tomorrow!

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine