Saturday, May 19, 2007

Performing Monkey


Because I'm sure that many of you are on pins and needles to hear the most important stuff first and enquiring minds need to know:

POOP LOOKS GOOD

A little "soft serve", but not "gravy" (to use the humans' terms)

Now back to our regularly scheduled programme...

After work mom was hungry. Yes, really hungry. So hungry she could eat a wall (I was happy to help show her how to do this as I've done it many times myself). After working in the morning, she picked up dad and me and off we went to the Good Microbrew. We really do have to start getting more creative in where we go to eat... I mean, I like the outside patio and all but it seems like every time we go there is some problem with our food (ahem - they never have guacamole for mom's Coachella sandwich like it says on the menu, it's just sloppy to slice up some avocados and call it guacamole!) and mom and dad complain.

Anyhow... I got to meet another little cutie, this time a mini Schnauzer. She had the coolest eyebrows, I was really impressed, and of course since she thought I was tall, dark and handsome, I was intrigued. There was lots of table-to-table sniffing going on, and we shared a few bones that the waitress brought for us. I even showed the waitress how I can shake paws - she didn't believe it at first - but get me sitting down and then say "Guten Tag" and up goes my paw. Say "Auf Wiedersehn" and up goes my other paw. Say "High Five" and I'll give ya five. Earned me another bone so I was a happy camper.

I'm not a performing monkey, I'm a performing junkie (when treats are involved)!

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

7 comments:

Maggie said...

oooh your soo talanted , i wish i was there to share a bone with you :)

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better. J x

Molly the Airedale said...

Now these are tricks that I can perform too! Anything for treats right?
Glad you're feeling a bit better Bogie!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Liza said...

Excellent - always glad to hear good health reports.

I hate to be a slave for treats - but if it takes a little showing off to gain a little snackaroo - then I am your gal too!

Have a great (and healthy) week!

Love, Dory

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bogart. Its nice to hear that you're feeling better.
Ever if there are treats involved I can't do any treat! I think I need some training.
Have a nice day!
Lorenza

Liberty Doo Dah said...

Woah Bogie!
What's up with the poop trouble? Mum & dad are always like that w/me too! Constantly paying attention to my poops! Sheesh! Glad you're feeling better though! You look full of energy too!
AireHUGS!
Liberty

Anonymous said...

Oh Bogart... I am so glad you are feeling better!!
Hugs,
Sitka