Saturday, May 20, 2006

Lovin' the Love Birds Cafe

I've got something stuck in my paw... last night mom and dad initiated an operation to remove the offending sticky thing, which we all thought was a rousing success. But I knew that something still wasn't quite right. So this morning as I was licking my toes mom noticed a red spot. Yup, it looks like another one of those little wheat-like things somehow got stuck in my fuzzy paw fur and may have worked it's way down into my tender paw. Does it hurt? Well not really, but it's one of those things that annoys the daylights out of me. So I lick it. A lot. It seems to be something that will either work it's way out on it's own at this point, but if it gets funky then the humans have threatened to take me back to the evil vet to have it looked at. So I'm hoping for self-healing...

So to take my mind off of my paw, mom and dad took me to Lovebirds Cafe in Pasadena. They seemed really happy with the food and to sit outside for awhile enjoying the afternoon, I was happy to just sit and be admired. Definitely took my mind off of the paw.

Come on white blood cells... GO!!!!!

Love,

Bogart

See all of the Love-ly pictures on my other blog:
www.toaireisdivine.com

No comments: