Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Here He Is, Mister A-mer-i-ca...

Ok, now this makes me VERRRRRY happy...

I've just been named the very first winner of the Dogs With Blogs Awesome Blog Award! You know, I'm really started to get used to all of the accolades that come along with being a puppy of my caliber. There are some really awesome dogs (and people) out there, and it's so nice to be recognized by a great site!

It's so great to feel FABULOUS!! I'm going to have to start getting "people" soon, have my own posse like any good star does, gonna have to start getting all "fancy"...

Check out my award-winning blog www.toaireisdivine.com!

Love,

Bogart

2 comments:

kelly barton art + design said...

way to go bogart! i love this site
and seeing all of your antics.

your mom was really smart to give you your own website!

Bogart H. Devil said...

Thank you!!!!!!

Bogart