Sunday, January 24, 2016

Snow B'Aire


It is cold.  Very cold.  While we didn't get the Snowmageddon that some other east coast cities got (I'm lookin' straight at you Philly - not that sorry we moved right about now!), we did get around 8" of snow.  Because I have feet like velcro snowshoes, I have to endure this indignity each year and put on the booties.  I know, I know, I'm always unhappy when my feet get stuffed with ice balls and my toes burn from salt and de-icer, but I just don't love 'em.  I do wear them, though, after mama reminds me how crappy it is when I don't (and she doesn't let me out to pee until I put them on).

So there's that.

Stay warm and un-salt-y!

Love,
Bogart

5 comments:

Kinley Westie said...

Cute snow face!

World of Animals, Inc said...

Bogart, we love your snow face. Your velcro snowshoes are just too cute. They are great for protecting your feet when outside. Thanks for the share. Have a fun day in the snow.
World of Animals

James Perez said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
James Perez said...

Hello semua nya http://jadiqq.me sebelum saya mencerita tak singkat hall permasalahan kecurangan main.

aya said...

looking for the best Leather Watch straps? justClick Here!