Sunday, January 30, 2011

March of the Penguins... INTO MY BELLY

Yes mama, this was a lovely long mid-day walkie we had today.  Yes mama, I have worked up an appetite.  Yes mama, I want to stop at the Just Dogs Gourmet doggie bakery.


I'm always fooled by the dog statue out front.  Always.


Looks like a lovin' themed window for Valentine's Day.  Dog lovin, that is!


I know what I'm lovin'... A penguin cookie.  Appropriate for how darned cold it's been here in Philadelphia.


So now I present to you a new "the last thing a cookie sees" series:  March of the Penguins INTO MY BELLY


Head first, as always!


NOM NOM NOM


Love,
Bogart

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

yummmmmm - you sure have superclean teethies, Bogie!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Yummy, I wish I could have some of those treats. Your mouth looks big. Are you an Oorang Airedale?
Sally Ann

Unknown said...

The march of the penguin into your belly has such irony to it. The delight of eating the penguin. The terror of the penguin. The big scary teeth. The tongue. The imagined long shot of the dog smiling. Thank God we know the star is Bogart and the penguin isn't real.

Mocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill

Anonymous said...

Hey Bogart,
First the penguins march into your mouth but then they slide down into your belly. We hear that you'll be getting more snow later this week; just what you wanted we're sure.
- TBH&K