Monday, January 04, 2010

Getting in Touch with My Inner FONZ

Argh. Camera troubles.

Bogart and I spent the day walking in the rain. Hours and hours and hours. We are soaked and exhausted. And yet... no photos. The camera would not cooperate every time I tried to capture a Bogart "golden moment".

So I got in touch with my inner Fonz - gave it a whack and voila - working camera. Of course I am home now, and exhausted. Back to our regularly-scheduled-Bogart-photos tomorrow!

Love,

Lulu & Bogart

3 comments:

Dawn said...

That Fonz thing always works, doesn't it! :) Hope the two of you are dried off by now!

Scout and Freyja said...

Not so good that you got all wet. Cool that you got the camera to work☺

The Airechicks said...

Bogart:

Sounds like your Mum needs to get an extra camera - so we won't have to miss those very special shots....Maybe you should sign up for a new cell phone with a camera...That way we could text you!!!

XXoooXXoooXxoo