Saturday, October 13, 2007

Overwhelming Boxer Cuteness

A day chock-full of Boxer-y goodness... today I got to see my girl Heidi and the two new Boxer pups that will be sharing her house... they are way too cute for words. They have a funny smell (mom calls it "new puppy smell" and apparently I stunk like this too when I was a baby) but I found them interesting. I was trying to play with Heidi but she didn't feel like playing today - she was very tired and just wanted to rest on her couch.

This is Dee-Dee, the girl pup. She looks a LOT like her Aunt Heidi... she has on the pink harness in the photos (cause, well, she's a GIRL)

This is Fritz, the boy (notice the BLUE harness)... he has really cool stripes and white mittens on his paws...

Heidi seems tired but happy. She wagged her sweet little stump when I came in, and I was really happy to see her. I was a little confused as to why she didn't want to run outside with me, but I could tell that she wasn't feeling that well so it was ok.

Aren't the little ones adorable? Mom took some video, she's going to put that together soon - it's even cuter if that's possible...

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

10 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

Hey Bogart, your new maties sure are cute. They'll make pretty good playmates for you when they get a bit older. You're a good friend to Heidi, sounds like she needs the rest.
Take it easy.

Noah, Willow, Tess and Lucy

Faya said...

Be nice and cool with Heidi....ok ? Fritz and Dee-Dee are so cute (hum...like every puppies...). It looks like they have socks....
Kisses, Faya

Anonymous said...

Bogart, your new friends are very cute and I must say you're very handsome yourself - I've never seen an Airedale Terrier before so I'm very pleased to make your acquaintance!

Molly the Airedale said...

The pups are just adorable! Wow! Two of them at once! I guess it's pretty lively at Heidi's house! I'm glad you went for a visit but let her rest, Bogie!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

The Black and Tans. said...

It is great to meet up with friends.

Those pups look like bundles of mischief.

Molly and Taffy

Deanna said...

Nothing is cuter than a boxer! That is way too much cuteness for one blog!

Ben & Darling said...

Oh they are soooooooooooooo cute!!!

Harry said...

Fritz and Dee-Dee are too cute. I hope they'll keep Heidi happy and make her mum and dad happier.

Toodle pip,
Harry x

Stanley said...

Bogie!

Thanks for introducing Fritz & Dee Dee. At first, I thought Heidi was one of the pups... she looks so young.

I hope she gets some moments of feeling well enough to sniff around and play with you again.

I'm sure she loves having the pups around. I can just imagine her stump wagging!

Goober love,
Stanley

Anonymous said...

Yes, I must agree... much cuteness!!!
hugs,
Sitka