Friday, June 22, 2007

Week Wrap-Up

As always, I can take absolutely no responsibility for not updating the blog for a few days. We all know who's fault that is. Yes she's typing now, but I really feel that if she thinks it's important enough to drag her butt out to work that surely it must be equally as - if not more - important to sit down to take my fuzzy dictation and update the blog. She flaunts the fact that she has those silly opposable thumbs so often, you'd think that she'd actually want to USE them occasionally...

But I digress.

This has been a fun week indeed, with dad back at home and the walks nice and long. It's getting hot here tho, which means that I generally sleep in the middle of the day rather than frolic outside (I tell you, that asphalt gets damn hot and the humans with their shoes on really cannot appreciate how hot it can get...). So here's a quick update - in photos:

This is my cat brother Behemoth. He's wise beyond his years. He teaches me many things.

For instance, we mediate together...

Sometimes I do it wrong and require some remedial education... luckily he generally keeps the claws sheathed so I just get her verbal cues (and facial expressions) and I get the point.

I spent LOTS of time in the park this week, running and hiking with mom and dad. It's pretty hot so instead of noontime in the park it's usually 3pm-ish.

This is just behind our building, the area that we walk in all the time... it's less smoggy than usual so you can see the hills in the background (most days you can't)...

YOU ARE HERE


I love ya dad...

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

7 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Bogie,
It looks like you and Behemoth get along so well together! I wonder what it would be like if we had a kitty around here!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Faya said...

I like when my family-pack is complete.... the best moments...
Kiss, Faya

Stanley said...

Bogart!

You and your dad have some catching up to do, but it looks like he's got his priorities right - spending all that time with you.

I was wondering when you would show more of your family. Behemoth looks very Zen. Is he a sage?

And, of course, thanks for all of the butt shots. My girl especially loves them.

Your goober bud,
Stanley

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey pal, I can't believe that you fraternise with the enemy. Don't you know that cats are evil? Jx

Nessa Happens said...

Papa's can totally be the BEST! Here's a link to a picture of me with mine...

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l291/vraby/Nanook/KobeandFaylinsParty/sandyNanook.jpg

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love that you and Behemoth spend time together!!! It is so fun having a cat sibiling!!! I love the photo of you and your dad walking away from the camera!
Hugs,
Sitka

Anonymous said...

bogart, it looks like you had a *very* busy day with lots of fun stuff to do!!