Sunday, June 17, 2007

Dad is Home!!!

I'm soooooooo happy, my dad came home and we picked him up at the aireport!!!

I've missed him SO MUCH - yes mom and I did some major mama/son bonding while he was away - but there is nothing like having your dad back home on Father's Day!!!

On our morning walkie (the first one in AGES with both mom and dad!) we saw the coolest things... there were 3 hawks just sitting in the tree only a few feet away from us. Dad got really close as they were just watching us...

We both had to answer the call of nature while mom rolled her eyes...

Boys will be boys!

So as a special treat dad went out and bought me my very own beef heart - mmm. Mom can't even cut one up for me, so here's another reason that I'm happy dad is home!

Kafka (my orange tabby) agrees with the choice of organ-snack.

Welcome back dad - I'm looking forward to our long walks together and manly adventures!

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

10 comments:

Ruby Bleu said...

Yay Bogie....what a great day for your Dad to come home. So glad you had a great day...and some great snacks!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Aw, glad dad got home in time for father's day!

Yummy beef heart! Mum didn't used to be able to bear cutting it up, but she's OK now. But she's not a vegetablearian like your mum.

Licks
Oscar x

Molly the Airedale said...

Your dindin sure looks yummy! I don't eat raw but I think I could be persuaded to have a taste!
Happy father's day to your dad! Better a little late than never!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Faya said...

Oh you look very happy on the last picture.... I love your smile...
Kiss, Faya

Stanley said...

Bogie Boy!

Your dad has some GREAT timing! Woohoo! And, you got to do some of your fave things together on Father's day... walking, peeing, eating! How cool.

By the way, your beef heart looked mighty tastey! Hope you enjoyed it.

Your Goober bud,
Stanley

Pee Ess: I love it when you squint at the camera. It totally kills me and my girl.

Huskee and Hershey said...

hi Bogart,
I'm glad you and your dad managed to have some father and son bonding on Father's Day!

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hey Bogie, Happy Father's Day to your Dad. I'm sure he missed you as much as you missed him. J x

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bogart.
I am so happy that your dad came back just in time for Father's Day. Sure you enjoyed a lot being with him!
Have a nice day
Lorenza

Liza said...

Hurrah - it is always nice when your humans come home!! The hawks looked really cool and I must confess, my mouth was watering when I saw the meat.

Have a happy day - and enjoy your manly pursuits (hee hee)!

Dory

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog, Bogart. You are SO handsome!