Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Missing Dad

Well yesterday we dropped dad off at the airport in the morning, and at the time I wasn't sure why. I was just happy to be back in my co-pilot seat next to mom. By the evening we were back in the car going back to the airport and picked dad up. Hm. That's curious. Twice in one day. But then it got even weirder because this morning we got up and drove Dad BACK TO THE AIRPORT. What's going on?

Turns out that dad is on his way to Europe - he is from Austria - to work and visit for a few weeks. WHY WASN'T I CONSULTED? I mean I know that mom is still here and all (and she's definitely fun) but I want my d-a-d-d-y......

Mom and I were out walking today and all of a sudden it started to rain! That's a big deal here because it almost never rains, and not only did it start to rain but the wind started to whip like crazy! I was a little scared because it got so dark so fast and even mom didn't seem to know what was happening, but we made it home and closed all of the windows (the cats weren't thrilled with the wind either!). The rain is over now (still California!) but the wind is CRAZY! We went out for a quick peepee and run and I insisted on bringing my new soccer ball and guess what happened? Well this Linkwind thing apparently steals balls and blows them down into canyons.

So now mom has to get me a new ball. She's not thrilled but I know she'll do it...

Sorry for no pictures today! It's too windy for that too!

I MISS YOU DAD!!!!!!

Love

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

I hate when it's rainy and windy and I have to go out for peepee's! No fun!
I'm so glad your ball was rescued!

Love ya lots,
Maggie