Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Fetchingly Yours

Ah, such fun in the park this morning with mom... I've been feeling the "need for speed" a lot recently, sometimes I get soooooo antsy when I'm stuck in our apartment. Especially lately as it's been really overcast and kinda cold here (ok, it's all relative, right?) and mom and dad have been busier than usual. It doesn't mean less walks for me, just sometimes shorter ones.

So I persuaded mom (that means I bit her in the thigh until she relented) to take me out for some more serious exercise this morning. Stick work mostly, lots of running, and I brought my latest disgusting tennis ball with me because I really like to chase it.

Mom throws like a girl (surprise!) and sometimes the sticks don't follow the graceful arc that she'd like them to, but with the disgusting tennis ball it's always a party.

Afterwards I'm always a little tired - and drooly - so I take a short rest while closely guarding my stick/disgusting-tennis-ball/hopefully-soon-dead-gopher.

Love,

Bogart

PS - Yes apparently I DID destroy the lens on the new camera, luckily the old one still kinda works... mom says it's slow and that I have to not move so quickly so that she can get good pictures of me, but I think the ones she took today came out rather nicely...

To Aire is Divine

8 comments:

Liza said...

Bogie -

We loved your videos!! Also very cute fetch pics. My mom has said I'm too antsy lately to take proper pictures!!

Have a great rest of the week!!

Dory

Molly the Airedale said...

Don't you just hate having to stay cooped up inside day after day! It's great to see you out and panting!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Sunshade said...

handsome Handsome HANDSOME!!! What else can I say?? Can you bring some sunshine over, my yard is all flooded because of the rain...

Your dreamgirl,
Miss Sunshade

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

I like tennis balls too. Do you try and eat all the green stuff off them? It makes them really slippery and even more fun! J x

Liberty Doo Dah said...

I know what it feels like to be couped up in the apartment lately! Mum hurt her back so no park for me! I do still get to go on walks though. Thank DoG for THAT!
Pictures came out great REGARDLESS of the camera speed! Must be your handsome face!
Airekisses!
Liberty

Nessa Happens said...

Awwww...very cute!

Anonymous said...

Yikes Bogart! Is mom going to bill you for the damage done to the camera... ha rooooo! Great photos...
Hugs, Sitka

The Airechicks said...

Bogart:

You got soul, you got class...

You've got style, you're BAD ASS
Ain't no other dale but you....

We think Christina must have seen your digging video ...cause she must have wrote this song about you....