Saturday, February 03, 2007

Heidi's Back!

Whatta surprise!

Dad took me over to KCs house - I thought we were just gonna water the back yard like we've been doing for the last month - boy was I surprised when Heidi came out the front door!!!

I haven't seen her for about a month now, and she immediately noticed that I wasn't keeping up my workouts. So we went out for a hike and it was great to see her again!

After the hike mom took me to The Grove, the outdoor shopping center in LA. We walked around for awhile and were gonna stop at one of our favorite lunch places, the Corner Bakery, but it was closed!!! No signs, nothing inside. Oh well, I guess we have to go over to Johnny Rockets - we can sit outside for full Airedale admiration.

On the way we had to pass Three Dog Bakery, and mom picked up a little snack for me... which I never like fresh from the bakery. They're cold and I hate that so even though I'm excited by the bag, I'm not into the treat. Mom got a grilled cheese when we sat down and offered me the treat. I sniffed it but it still was too cold.

So Heidi I did keep up my diet - no pup cake and just some water. I'm glad you're back!!!

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

2 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

I'm so glad Heidi is back! So does this mean you hate ice cream?

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Sunshade said...

Does that mean my MUSCLE MAN is back too???

Your dreamgirl,
Miss Sunshade