Saturday, January 20, 2007

Shower Prison Blues

Ok, so I'm not the biggest fan of getting bathed. Whether it's indoors in the relative warmth of the shower stall with dad or outside being blasted with the hose, I just don't get it. The ladies seem to love me in all of my funkiness, yet the humans are not so pleased. I mean, I suppose that my fur was beginning to get a bit "crunchy" and all, and it does shine awfully nicely now that I've done the "Aire Dry"... but still. That does not make it ok for me to be dragged into the shower and forced to accept The Bucket.

Mom filmed the indignity today. I'm sure you dogs will see what I mean.


Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

5 comments:

Lux said...

Oh Bogard, I couldn't even bear to watch the whole thing! Torture! I'm a cat, but my heart goes out to you!

Lux said...

Duh ... I meant Bogart - can't spell today!

Faya said...

Oh my poor Bogart.... I am lucky. I am 10 month old and I never had a bath or shower. Never. But I'm sure now you smell good.. no ? Kiss from so far away.....

Molly the Airedale said...

Good thing your mom and dad have a glass shower door and not a curtain! I don't think you would have stayed long otherwise!
Love ya lots,
Maggie

Sunshade said...

Oh Poor you...... guess what, STINKY and I both go a shower too........

hey, maybe you could get a shower hose from Walmart (do you have that in LA?) and connect to your shower head. Mum got that for our shower because she couldn't handle the bucket weight LOL. It's only $10-15 CDN here!!!

Missed you..... great BIG MUAH!!!

Your dreamgirl,
Miss Sunshade