Sunday, January 07, 2007

He's Back!!!!

Wow, almost a WHOLE WEEK with no one taking pictures of me... that was surreal.

Believe it or not, mom finally found the camera card and guess where it was? It had fallen behind the overflowing laundry basket (I told you mom.... if you'd just let me get those extra panties and socks out of the way sooner you would have found it!!!). So I'm back in business...

First order of the day - taking care of the yard at Kehoe Mountain. Heidi and her humans are back in Florida for awhile, so dad and I are in charge of taking care of the yard while they're gone.

Dad does most of the watering, I do most of the toy relocation.

Today we had a nice lunch walking around The Grove - that's an outdoor mall here in Los Angeles - and it was the first time that dad experienced the frenzy that develops every time I go out in public wearing my Doggles. I think even he was impressed. We walked through the street and of course everyone was either smiling, taking a cell phone picture, giggling, or pointing at ME. I'm used to it by now, but it was new for dad. Mom has already seen it all and so she just helped to direct our little party over toward Johnny Rockets for some lunch.

Lunch was yummy but then it was time to walk through the street again which of course was even more fun... by now I was pretty sick of the Doggles and I've found that a very effective method of removing them from my eyes (but not from my head, damnit) is to wiggle my head between mom's knees - works pretty well except once she caught onto me. So I tried it with random strangers - with conflicting results.

After all that fun we had to refill the gas tank on the Bogie-mobile, so I allowed mom to take care of that while I got into the drivers seat, ready to drive us home.

Mom thought that was pretty funny but hey, I was SERIOUS.

Mom also finally got around to snapping some photos of me in the Bogie-Beetle with my new Airedale Taxi sign (from my dreamgirl, Sunshade) - I think it's appropriate!

It's good to be back...

Love,

Bogart

See even more photos on my other blog:

To Aire is Divine

10 comments:

Fu Fu said...

Hey Bogart, So glad to see you back. I love that first pic of you. It's so artistic. ;)

~ fufu

Lux said...

All of those photos are nice, but I love that first one, too (like fufu)! It's too cool!

Yes, we did hear something about a controversy over the cats at Hemingway's house. I hope that all gets settled for the best.

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Hey Bogie,

Glad you're OK & have been having fun. I know my mum was looking at them a while back on a website. It's not sunny that often over here though from my experence so far!

Licks
Oscar x

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Bogart,
You look real cool with your Doggles! No wonder the stangers are going ga-ga over you!

Molly the Airedale said...

You look VERY cool in the driver's seat! Seems to me you're now old enough to drive! You're over one, right?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Hammer said...

Hey Bogart

It sounds like you had some fun with your dad, and you sure look cool in those doggles. Your car is pretty neat too and I like the sticker Sunshade sent you.

Thanks for calling by. My mum is okay now. We take good care of her.

We love your pics too !!!

Love from your mate, Hammer

Deanna said...

We even got to see your mom in the last picture!

So, how did the strangers react to your doggle removal attempts?

Anonymous said...

Hé Bogart ! It's good to see you. You are beautiful on the first picture..... Kiss

The Airechicks said...

Hey Bogie:

That driver's seat is for you....ask Mom for your own set of keys .....

Toy relocation....good thought Heidi will need to get a really good workout when she gets back from vacation.....

Have a great time....just chillin'

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

I always try to take the wheel, too, Bogart. All we need is somebody to work the pedals.