Saturday, October 14, 2006

Helping Out and Hanging Out

I really like to help around the house when I can. If I'm not sleeping, eating, or trying to get the humans to take me outside, I'm generally interested in making their lives a little easier.

Take this afternoon for example. Mom had to sort socks and I thought I would help.

I guess that mom thought my helping was a little "too good" so we decided to take a little break and head out for some lunch at the Good Microbrew in Silverlake.

Today it was "okay", nothing special, no special admirers other than a little baby who cried when I licked his face. Ungrateful tiny human!

When I got home I told my entire tale about the ungrateful baby to my buddy Kafka the tabby... I told him that I had had some far more devious ideas of what to do with the little vibrating bag of squeals and was basically confessing my evil thoughts... and Kafka just smiled as if to say, "my dear canine, we all have thoughts like that from time to time... and it's always best to act on them only when there is absolutely no chance of getting caught or if there is a convenient canine - uh, I mean other creature - to blame it on".

Love,

Bogart

Hang out with me on my other blog:

To Aire is Divine

1 comment:

Sunshade said...

Huh? What did Kafka say?? Too smart for us canines I guess.... I think you being helpful is great, your mum should be thankful.

Oh and I can't believe that ungrateful little hooman, I wonder what she'd do if I gave her my love nibbles?

Your dreamgirl,
Miss Sunshade