Thursday, June 15, 2006

Getting a Leg Up

Wow, I've never seen mom move sooooo fast... maybe she's not as lazy as I've given her credit for lately.

Dad is still in the hospital and mom had a lot of stuff to do this morning before she went to visit him. I tried my best puppy-dog eyes to make her take me with her to see dad, but she explained that doggies just aren't allowed in hospitals. Huh? There didn't seem to be any issue when I had to go get the anal probing at "my" hospital, and they even allowed humans to go in there...

Yet another injustice that I must fight against.

And speaking of fighting, I have to say that I've been feeling a little too aggressive lately. Especially for mom's taste. In the last coupla days as soon as I've gotten to the dog park I've been picking fights. Mom's not sure why - heck, even I'm not sure why - but something must be done. Granted I still have my fuzzy balls so I might tend to be a little protective at times, but mom thinks it's more than that. That it goes deeper into my fuzzy little hammer head. I'm not sure, but I've been warned that we're going to "work on it". Uh oh, that's never good.

So mom went to see dad and when she finally got home I got to go for my daily walk. I thought my bladder was going to burst because she took so long, but luckily I was able to hold it just long enough. We took a nice walk over by the horses and through the park, not too long because it's still sooooo hot here, but enough to get in a good canine workout.

Then when we got home I got a surprise - mom got me a HUGE bone as a present for being such a good boy and protecting dad yesterday! Yippee! Me likey getting presents...

But even without the present I would still have protected dad. He's my bestest buddy...

Love,

Bogart

Be bone-ific! Check out my other blog:
www.toaireisdivine.com

No comments: