Sunday, February 12, 2006

My Peeps

I got to run in the doggie park again this morning - yeah! - mornings are really great, all of the doggies and the people are really nice. I think I have mom and dad convinced that this is the best time to take me there on a regular basis (even tho it's really hard for mom to wake up - I've found the 2 paws to the chest and enthusiastic face-licking technique works best).

And today the AIREDALES were there! Whee!!!!! They're teaching me lots of things, especially how to welcome other dogs into the doggie park. Who is cool to play with. And a little bit about humping.

(welcoming the newcomers - all at once is very important)

(who to play with - seems to be a good thing to know)

(mom being taught the proper way to worship the Airedale)

I really like hanging out with the Airedale posse - they're cool and I have a LOOOOOOT to learn...

Love,
Bogart

1 comment:

Bogart H. Devil said...

Bogie and I can sincerely say that your dogs aren't bad! It's completely natural for dogs (all breeds, not just Airedales) to want to see who the newcomers are, and actually says a lot more about the other dog owner than you!