Friday, February 17, 2006

I have a new website!!!!!

Bogart and I have been working non-stop to develop his new website - he felt that this blog, while nice, was lacking a certain "something".

It is located here: http://www.toaireisdivine.com

The blog is there, and I've added a Message Board as well (accessible from the top right on the sidebar, just above the Calendar - TAKE ME to the Airedale Boards!). It's going to be an ongoing project, but we wanted to invite everyone to visit, post, suggest links, and have fun!!!

Lulu & Bogart

3 comments:

Kim said...

I tried to read the new blog, but it's so jumpy and jerky that I can't move around on it. :-(

Bogart H. Devil said...

Hi Mareike!

No problemo! You signed up just fine!

Kim,

Hm, that's odd...

Can you tell me what browser you're using? Maybe there is something I can do to make it work better...

Bogart

Kim said...

I'm using Explorer 6.0. The old blog works great, but I can't navigate around the new one at all. :-(