Saturday, December 14, 2013

Workin' For a Livin'

Tonight mama and I had to go to work. She had to drop something off at her office, and well, I had to help.

 
Once I arrived, I got right to work.


Mama worked above desk, I worked below.


Within mere minutes, I had found what I was looking for.  Fully in the interest of helping mama, I found a delicious tennis ball that she keeps under her desk.


Oh mama, I FOUND IT.  We can head to the park now.


Assistant Bogart - at your service!

 
Love,
Bogart

3 comments:

animal lover, quilt lover said...

Bogart and Lulu--- Merry Christmas!!!
Happy New year too!!!

Monika + Bente said...

Exellent work :-)


Many greetings - ♥ Bente

Pattyskypants said...

I have to say, you are dressed for success, no doubt about it! You look very impawtant! xxoo