Thursday, July 26, 2012

Twas a Dark and Stormy Night



Storms were rapidly rolling across the horizon, heading in our direction.  The crack of the mighty thunder sent me into a frenzy.  The constant white-hot peals of lightning sizzled across the sky, lighting up everything like a giant light bulb.  Rain pummeled down upon us, finding its way inside through miniscule cracks in the window.  Mama was nervous.  The cats had abandoned us for the relative safety of the closets.

And what did I, Man of the House, do in this situation?

I PROTECTED THE BED

To the untrained eye it may seem that I was cowering, cuddling deep into the mass of pillows and covers.  But that wasn't true.  The bed needed to be protected.  I was just using my entire mighty body to do so.

Humph.

Love,
Bogart

2 comments:

Pattyskypants said...

Well, dood, those were scary storms!

Andrea W. said...

Oh Bogart you are so unselfish ☺
Hugs and kisses from Frodo and Mika