Wednesday, October 06, 2010

A Merciful Man is Merciful to His Beast

Ahem.

Yes I am feeling merciful, and yes I am generally quite merciful to my very own beast. That would be mama. I am the only one with nuts in this household (she is nuts and I have nuts - we're quite a team).

A bit of majestic posing... get your thumbs out of the picture mama!

Here I am, thinking of ways to be merciful to my beast on this cold and rainy day. Hm. Maybe we'll only do an hour-and-a-half walk in the rain as she does look a bit bedraggled.

I don't want to be too merciful to you mama - you'll get all soft and squishy. I've gotta keep you in shape. For more walkies, of course. Yet I am merciful in my own way... my own incredibly cute way.

Love,

Bogart

6 comments:

Hailey said...

OMD Bogart!!! You are pretty witty there!!! (blushing) BOL!!!!! Soft & squishy is a good thing!!!! Be merciful!!

Hugs & smoochies!!XOXO
Hailey

Persephone and Buster said...

MERCY MERCY BOGART...are you being merciful to those flowers? ...are you watering them? hmmmmmm
neat find on your walk, monuments instead of pine cones -- about pinecones, ms. gracie, the puppy, thinks they are grand! she must have read some earlier posts of yours!
theBUSTER, Ms.Blue, Ms.Persephone & Ms.Grrrrracie

Terrorzinhos said...

HI!
NICE TO MEET YOU!
Love the photos!
Big pawshakes from Portugal!

Dawn said...

Wow Bogart! Great pictures, tell your Mom nice job! (another way of being merciful to her!)

The Black and Tans. said...

Hope you have a good weekend Bogart and you and your Mama don't get soaked again!

Molly, Taffy and Monty

Cassie said...

hehe. You better be good to your beast! That's a pretty cool monument. You and your mama seem to find the neatest places to go for walks. Looonnnnnng walks. Lucky you.
Smooches from pooches,
BabyRocketDog and Hootie