Wednesday, September 22, 2010

So Fa(r), So Good

This is my 1000th post. 1000 times that I've shared my fuzzy life with you all. Thanks to all who have been around since the beginning, and all who have only recently stumbled onto my blog. I remember the early days... A dog blog, eh? What a SILLY idea. NO ONE will ever read a blog written by a dog.

Hehehe. Kick Ass.

Ok. So the first thing that caught my and mama's eye today was the amazing vintage sofa in this window. But then upon closer inspection we saw this - a stuffed doll in the shape of an odd combination of Homer Simpson and one of the cranky old guy Muppets (that hated everything and were always in the balcony...)

But it is an awfully nice sofa. Me want.

Love,

Bogart

8 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

'K'hongrats on the 'K'

How khool and all -

My 1000 is my next one - publishing tonight at 12mn!

Here's to another 'K' fur woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Dexter said...

Bogart! You are the best! 1000 blogs? Of course you know that you were the first dog blog I ever read and I still read every post (but you know how mom's can be about finding time to comment - sheesh). You rock, pal! Keep on blogging.

Slobbers,
Mango

Cassie said...

Congrats on a major milestone!!

1-0-0-0. Yikes, that's like almost as old as me. ha.

That sofa is very cool. I think it looks like a large fainting couch. You know how those oldtime ladies were always getting the vapors.

Lots of love coming your way from,

me, BabyRocketDog and Hootie

ps-You were our first dogblog read too. (Did you know that my birthday is the same as your mommy's? Yup, but I'm lots older.)

Wyatt said...

Congrats on 1000 posts! You were our inspiration and continue to be!

Wyatt and Stanzie

p.s. That is one cool sofa. We call those fainting couches....I think in the old days, the ladies had their corsets laced real tight and always felt faint, so they had to lay down a lot!

Lorenza said...

Congratulations on your post 1000th!
And many more to come!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Dear Bogart,

Congrats on your 1000th post! You are the most handsome,interesting, soulful man dog on the interwebs.

Love,

Miss Kitty

Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations on post #1000, Bogie! We have been reading your blog for 4 years! You've grown up right in front of us and we've laughed with you and cried with you.
We love you, Bogie and Lulu!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

violett said...

Congratulations to in 1000.!
Now we visit you already more than 2 years. We love you! It are still our inspiration!
Lots of love
Mischka