Thursday, July 01, 2010

Bus-ting a Move

Well, here is something you don't see everyday in Portland:

A big, red double-decker bus. And people were getting on. So I decided that I would as well. However the crabby gal with the clipboard wouldn't let me on. I turned on the charm, and mama did her best (which usually gets us into places) but this time, no dice. I'd really hoped to ride up top with the wind beneath my floppers.

No matter. I'm sure I can find something to do that will annoy them just to show my displeasure.

Hey, it worked! I got their attention! And they wanted me to step away from their bus!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Now I shall just stare at you for an uncomfortable period of time. Don't worry, I've got at least an hour of walkie before I get hungry, so I've got the time...

People are so funny. They weren't mean or anything, just not willing to go along with the spirit of the game - having a local superstar in their midst, you would have thought they'd at least have a sense of humor about it.

I bet THIS guy would have let me ride AND would have had a sense of humor...

Love,

Bogart

6 comments:

Finni said...

You would have thought that with such a convenient Dale peephole they would have loved to have you on there ... hoomans ... tsk!
I agree, that truck says 'Welcome anybody/doggie'
Headrubs
Finni xx

violett said...

Oh, I like your new Blog out-fit. It is also nicely quick on mamas computer.

The nice red bus, looks, how a London bus sightseeing!

We wish you and your Mamma a nice Independence Day
Kissis
Mischka

Molly the Airedale said...

We were waiting for you to lift your leg on the bus, Bogie!
We love the new classic look of your blog!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Sherry said...

You'd think that a British-style bus would have a British-style attitude, which is to allow dogs in more places than they get to go in the USA. Hmph.
Alanis & MIro

Miss Ellie and Baz said...

Oh how rude, don't the know of your awesomeness Bogie?
You should have lifted your leg on the big red bus.

Ellie and Baz

Pat Wahler said...

Isn't not letting you get on the bus canine discrimination? You need to alert the media!

Pat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com