Sunday, November 08, 2009

Land of the Atomic Booty Scratch

Stanley's mama is an EXCELLENT booty scratcher. And chin-action giver. And present chooser. But I have talents too...

Yes I will allow you to try to teach me about sticks. I will even play the eager student.

Until you drop it and I place the mighty Paw of Doom upon it. Then it's mine.

Catch me if you can!

Oh Miss Lisa, mama and I had SUCH A GOOD TIME with you, and we're sorry that we couldn't spend more time together while you were here in Portland. I hope you know that all of those times I tried to tackle you as well as the times I would grumble meant that I was showing you LOVE and APPRECIATION, even when it may not have seemed that way.

And thanks for all of the chin action and the introduction to the true atomic booty scratch. Obviously mama has been doin' it wrong all of this time, and she learned something too.

Give my love to Stanley and Stella! And of course a little extra somethin' for Merv.

Love,

Bogart

12 comments:

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

That's so cool that Stanley's Mom came to visit you! I wonder what's it like to be scritched by the atomic booty scratch...heh!

Scottie

Molly the Airedale said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful visit with Miss Lisa, Bogie! We hope she'll come back for another visit one day!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

TwoSpecialWires said...

Whenever you want to, Bogart, close your eyes and imagine her touch and hear her voice and laughter and see her smile! We know you and your moma had a wonderful visit. And we're happy you've got some happy memories that will keep in your hearts until she comes back.

Did you send any pine cones home to the Goob? Words of advice to Stella?

A wee bit jealous, but really happy for you,
Jake and Fergi xxoo

Hollie and Janie said...

Could you send Miss Lisa my way?? I'm overdue for some booty scratchin'! I'm so happy you and your mama had so much fun!!
Love,
Janie

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Wow, what fun y'all had!
Hugs
Sunny,Scooter&the new "pup" with no name

brooke said...

Hi Bogart! We found you through Murphy's blog and thought we'd say hi! Looks like you had a fun weekend!

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Tra la la la...Miss Goobermom gives the BEST bootie scritchies...she scritched mine last summer!!!! How cool, Bogie that you got to meet her!!! You certainly are lookin' quite handsome posing with the ladies and your new toys!!!

Kisses, dear Boy!!!!

Laciegirlie and her stoopid brothers!

Asta said...

Bogie
I bet you taught miss Lisa a few twicks of youw own to show my goob when she gets home..you awe the King of pinecones and stickies and no one knows how to play wif them bettew than you. As fow the atomic booty scwitchies..they awe the best! I'm so glad you got some and that youw mama had a good time wif Stanley's Giwl too. I just know she will tweasoowe the love you gave hew
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Cassie said...

Ahhh. The atomic booty scratch looks devine. Lucky you!
Smooches,
BabyRocketDog and Hootie
(using mom's bloggie)

Moco said...

Lisa is truly a treasure. It is wonderful that you had such a great time together.

Ruby Bleu said...

Oh Bogie...
What a lucky pup you were to get chin AND atomic bootie scratches from Stanny's Girl!!!! Too bad Stanny couldn't have visited...i bet the two of you would have had the bestest time together!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

The Black and Tans. said...

Bogart we are delighted you had such a good time with Stella and Stanley's girl.

Molly, Taffy and MOnty