Sunday, February 08, 2009

Pizza! Pizza!

Hey... what's that smell?

Mmm... PIZZA. Mama isn't much of a cook, so because dad is sick today she had to forage in the freezer for her own lunch. And what better - indeed, what more perfect - food is there than pizza? Frozen if we must, but at least "improved" with some fresh tomatoes, garlic and olive oil.

That smells awfully good mama... you gonna eat all of that yourself?

Because, I mean, I COULD HELP YOU...

I know you're not a big fan of the crust...

Seriously, I just wanna do my part TO HELP YOU...

Anything I can do... REALLY...

SCORE!

Give me your poor, your tired, your slightly-burned crusts...

I hope you appreciate this mama. I'M DOIN' IT FOR YOU...

After the pizza party, time to chill out with my pal Kafka. Kafka is the short-haired orange tabby, and he is literally a furry, vibrating hot water bottle. Purrfect on a cold day such as this.

But first I had to get Kafka's attention.

He's still busy showing Willie who is really king of the household. Willie looks bigger because he's a long-haired orange tabby, but Kafka is definitely meaty-er, and it's fun to watch an orange-colored ball of fur roll by whenever they tussle.

Ah, my favorite spot.

Carpe Sofa (Seize the Sofa)!!!

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

12 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Bogart!
I am sorry your Dad is sick! I hope he gets better soon!
The pizza looks delicious! Sure it was nice that your mom shared it with you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Agatha and Archie said...

Oh man we had to WORK for our pizza last night...sit stay blah blah blah........we are comoing to your house..Love A+A

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Oh to get some pizza crust! Momma & Daddy are on some kind of health food binge and we haven't seen pizza in months. Your pet cats are very pretty...but shhhhhh...do not trust them...didn't you see Lady & The Tramp?? Smooches from pooches,BabyRocketDog & Hootie

Faya said...

Ahhhh pizza ! I always tell my VĂ©ronique that in the fat is in the crust and she won't be fat she has to give it to me...and it works !
Kisses, Faya

Colin Harries said...

Hi Bogart: Thanks for coming by to visit me in Australia. I don't have any brothers or sisters, but Noah and Willow and Tess and Lucy come to my house for dinner most weeks and my mum can usually find some treats for us all...but NOT pizza!! Lucky you! We'll keep in touch and come visit me again..love..Colin Harries

Chef said...

Bogart! Thanks for visiting my blog. Pizza crust is one of my favourite after-dinner clean ups too. How 'bout that? Aren't we so nice to help get rid of the scraps? I hope our parents appreciate it!

xox
Chef

Digsby Mac Feegle said...

You may not like shower time but you sure do look good! I live with an orange tabby too but he never wants to play with me. I will win him over in time. This pizza thing.... is that dog food? My mom said I can only have dog food but that pizza looks really good.

Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, we are drooling! Fresh tomato is mom's very favorite kind! We agree with anything she says when pizza is involved!
We're glad you did your mom that huge favor, Bogie!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Joe Stains said...

Pizza and a nice warm buddy, that sounds like a perfect day to me!!

Hollie and Janie said...

Bogart,
That is so nice of you to lend your mama a helping hand! I always position myself near my mama just incase she gets too full and needs to share a bite or two with me! You are always such a cutie pie in your pictures!!!
LOve,
Janie

Unknown said...

omg! we had pizza tonight too! mom gave me some crust too! it was pretty tasty! then i had to eat my innova but mom put leftover baby food on it-score!

much love brotha!

herc

Stanley said...

Bogart!

Sending juicy healing goober smooches to your dad so he feels better PRONTO!

My girl, of course, assumes that all of that snoutage in the photos was for her benefit and that you wouldn't have included NEARLY as many juicy schnoz shots if you didn't realize how much she LOVES them. (Sheesh. Does she think the world revolves around her fetishes?)

Glad your mama had you there to help out with the whole pizza mission. Can't imagine what she would have done without you, man.

Carpe Pizza!

Goober love,
Stanley