Saturday, January 31, 2009

Work of Aire-t

A true artist cannot control his artistic impulses.

Yes, I re-dug my hole. There is just something about it, the placement, the depth, the communing with nature...

And once again, dad filled it in.

Dad, I'm really worried about you. I thought you shared my artistic impulses. I thought you UNDERSTOOD...

But alas, no.

My talents are not limited to yard deconstruction - I also work in other mediums. Take vinyl balls for example...

To me, they are far more mouth-full-ly pleasing when deflated.

I gaze once again on the Mairesterpiece - vowing that it shall one day (yep, most likely soon) rise again!

No need for me to only excel in one area, eh?

Notice the recurring theme in my current work...

Yes, it must return. In fact, I am plotting my next dig as we speak. Go ahead dad, go inside, I'll be g-o-o-d...

See? I'm even POSING with your version.

Hehehe...

Inside - what is this? A DOG SHOW on Animal Planet!!! Gotta watch the Terrier group!

What a fine looking Airedale this is - truly an excellent specimen. Deserves to WIN!

Yeah, I could do that - IF I WANTED TO... but lets face it, waaaaaaay too much time spent on the grooming table for me. I'm really enjoying my winter fuzzy bear look, so I guess the show scene is out for me.

And up just after the Dale is the Kerry Blue Terrier! Looking ALMOST as good as my pals Persephone and Buster!

But not quite...

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

9 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh Bogart,you are a true artist with an artists temperment! Tell your pop to dedicate that little square of turf to you for your craft. Puppy Hugs,Hootie & BabyRocketDog

Faya said...

Ah humans. They want an airedale (or a terrier) but without the artist in it. They will never learn about us.....
Kisses, Faya

Molly the Airedale said...

Your dad needs to learn that you need to express yourself too, Bogie! We think your artwork is a masterpiece!
Yup, we agree - too much time on the grooming table would NOT be fun! You're handsome just the way you are!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Finni said...

Yes ... yes... I say go for the hole! BTW we have a yard brush just like that - permanently handy to fill in our art work!
Impressive ball collection Bogart!
Love Finni xx

Amber-Mae said...

Bogart! You do great landscaping!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Hollie and Janie said...

Bogart,
I think your mast"aire" piece is divine! You keep at it!
I like your wooly look, too!
Enjoy the puppy bowl!
Love,
janie

Anonymous said...

I told you that repeated digging is so much easier, now dig with more power. If the dirt becomes aireborn-haha, then there's nothing to swept back.
When it rains it will be a great mud bowl to roll in, fresh worms, mice dropping. Continue on my fine dale.
Sally and Rufus

Joe Stains said...

good job on your pawesome hole dude. I wish I had giant jaws to deflate balls like that! We watched some of that dog show too.

Ruby said...

Love your ball work. I do something similar with the cricket balls that fly over the fence from the neighbour's place. I can get the skin off those suckers in seconds.

Your latest hole looks even deeper than the first one. Work that dirt Bogart! You continue to be an inspiration to me.

cheers,
Kay