Thursday, February 28, 2008

Gone Baby Gone


I just knew that something was up.

Starting yesterday I saw suitcases coming out of closets. And clothes getting put into them. And large bowls of cat food appearing. The humans were up to something.

And indeed I was right. This morning they dropped me off at Mareike's house with the 3 Dales and then LEFT. I've since heard that they flew off to Portland Oregon for a few days. At first I was confused, but since they basically left me at Doggie Disneyland I'm sure I can forgive 'em. And mom promised to blog for me from Portland to let me know what she's up to so I can sit back, put my paws up, and READ my blog for a change.

Sooooooo mama... I'm w-a-i-t-i-n-g...

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

7 comments:

Stanley said...

You KILL me, Bogart!

Kick up those paws and enjoy your reading. Can't wait to hear what your peeps are up to. (Could they possibly think they'll have a good time without you?)

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Harry said...

I'm sure you're having a fabby time with Marieke and the Dales. Mon and dad will be back before you know it.

Toodle pip
Harry x

Molly the Airedale said...

Have a great time with Marieke and her Dales, Bogie! We can't wait to read what your mom and dad are up to in Oregon!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Deetz said...

Have a wonderful vacation with your aire pals.
Deetzy

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Bogie...have so much fun with those other Dales!!! We loved the 911 story...Scruffy would do that if he thought of it...the boyz are out playin' in the snow and I guess I need to bring em in and dry em off...A Lakie's work is never done....

Enjoy ur vacation!

Lacie

PS Still grindin' ur large Dale toofers???? GRIN!!!

The Black and Tans. said...

Have a grrreat time with your friends Bogart.I wonder if your Mum and Dad will bring you back a pressie?
Molly and Taffy

Noah the Airedale said...

You'll be right matie. You're with your maties and by the sounds of it having fun. You're lucky you have a great place to camp for a few days.

Have fun,
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy