Sunday, September 03, 2006

My Breakfast with Andre

Wow, that was really exciting! This morning I was watching a tennis match on television with mom... it was Andre Agassi vs. Becker and it was a real nail-biter! I was mostly interested in those tennis balls flying around, who knew that people did such weird things with them? Don't you know that you can just throw them and run after them and much hilarity ensues?

Anyway it was really sad when Andre lost because it was his very last game as a tennis player. Mom really likes him so she was sad too, heck even I teared up a little bit when he thanked all of his fans at the end.

Today mom and I will be throwing around a tennis ball in Andre's honor in the park later... when it's not so hot. We love you Andre!!!!!!

Love,

Bogart

To Aire is Divine

2 comments:

Sunshade said...

OH Bogie, those tennis balls are in fact very fun to play with. You should try the AirDog Tennis toys next time, they are even better!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

I always wondered why the humans insisted on using those rackets. It takes away the tactile sensation of having the tennis ball in your mouth.