Friday, March 10, 2006

Today mom dragged me all over town. In the car. In traffic. When I had to peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..........

But we stopped for a little while in Silverlake - at Sunset Junction. It's a hipster-filled shopping area, just a few blocks of Sunset Blvd. Not a lot of hipsters out today tho - it's cold (ok, 60ish degrees) and slightly rainy. Hipsters don't like to get their elegantly-quirkily-coiffed hair wet apparently.

So I just sniffed around, we sat for a quick tea at the Casbah Cafe (no dogs allowed inside, the savages...) then I got to pee and I was happy.

Love,

Bogart

1 comment:

Conners said...

Oh Bogart, I'm so glad you finally had your chance to go pee. I hope you did it right on the Hipsters lawn! You sure were sniffing around for the right spot. LOL
Funny you posted about this. O posted about Shasta's eminination too. *sheesh* The things we talk about. ROFL