Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Lovin' Life

I take a moment out of my busy day to contemplate my life in Los Angeles so far...

There are so many cars here in Los Angeles, and most of the time I'm riding shotgun in the passenger seat of mom's Beetle. I like it, because it's small enough that I can drag my butt up onto the seat pretty easily now (at least when I feel like it). Mom always has treats in the car, so that's an added incentive.

It's warm pretty much all the time, although I keep hearing about this thing called snow that ohmygod I would love so much. I have no concept of this so I just let the humans blather on about it and chew on their feet when it all gets to be too much.

Mom and dad are super cool, and I couldn't be happier that they adopted me. Even when I protest in my old man groan that I just don't want to wake up and go for another walk, they still love me. When I occasionally have an accident in the house, they still love me. They love me a tiny bit less when I have said accident in moms office, but I make up for it by being especially cute and adorable so they forget about how stinky it is.

The cats are great, but I'm still trying to figure out so many things about them. Why does Behemoth always get his paw caught in my ear fur or moustache when he swats at me? Why are the girls (who you haven't met yet) not really into me? Who could not be into me??

I just love that I've found a family that loves and cares about me, that I can push around a little, and that I love too!!!

Love,
Bogart

No comments: