Monday, November 14, 2005

Bogart Vs. The Vacuum Cleaner

Ok, so I've just had my first experience with the vacuum cleaner.

At first I thought to myself, it looks harmless, even though in the annals of dog history there are many entries about the wickedness of this particular machine. How horrible it sounds, and how one must quickly run far, far away whenever it is plugged in.

So I sat down and gave it a good, hard look. How bad could it be? How noisy? How offensive?

Well, lets just say that I found out and I'm not proud of my reaction. Running and hiding with my tail between my legs isn't a good look for me. I'm gonna have to work on my oops-the-vacuum-cleaner-is-out-must-hide-now-and-run-away-quickly moves.

Love,
Bogart

1 comment:

Fedrick Jackson said...

So, why are you taking the stress on cleaning the home environment?? Go and buy the best vacuum cleaner for you like hoover fd22rp recensioni.