Monday, September 07, 2009

Laboring on Labor Day

Yes, today I was laboring. I honor of Labor Day. I was laboring for a fine, pumpernickel bagel.

There is apparently some new sort of tax that has been imposed on me - wherein I have to give mama a kiss before I get any of the extra-good food from her plate.

But mama, YOU ALWAYS BUY TWO BAGELS and I KNOW you're not eating them yourself!

Ok, whatever. JUST GIVE ME SOME BAGEL!

Totally worth it. Not that I don't kiss her all day long... it's just that every once in awhile I guess she needs a special smooch or two. And really, who am I to deny her some of the Boglemeister?

Mmm... pumpernickel...

Love,

Bogart

9 comments:

Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Oh yummers. Now all of us are wanting bagels!!
Hugs
Sunny&Scooter

♥ Tiffykins ♥ said...

mmm I wish I had a bagel!

Kali

Inky and Molly said...

That looks yumlicious... and the bagel too!

Noah the Airedale said...

Must be a mama thing. D kisses us all the time...I mean all the time. I give her special kisses when she comes home from work. I never got a bagel though. They look good.

tailwags
Noah

The Airechicks said...

Bogart -

You know Mama's NEVER get enough kisses...

Bagels are well worth the price of bunches of smoochie kisses!!!

Both the bagels & your Mama look "DELISH"

XXoooXXoooXxoo

Hollie and Janie said...

Bogart,
My mama makes me give her kisses, too! And usually when I am in a hurry to get out the door to the park... can you believe her??
Your bagel looks so yummy!!
Love,
Janie

William Tell said...

ANYTHING for a bagel...LOL

Happy Tails,
William Tell

animal lover, quilt lover said...

Ha Bogart,
It looks like you and your Mom have such fun together!! Bogart you are always eating something! Bambi wishes she had a fun Mom like you have!!! Bambi says we never get to go anywhere. But we did get to go some this last week-end! I thought I was you!!!
Come see us, Hugs, Bambi & Fern

Karen Raye and Bentley Beargrass said...

If you ever make it down to Houston-town, we have a place called 3 Brothers that makes awesome pumpernickel bagels. It's right on th bayou so you can walk after enjoying your tasty treat! And, Dude- kisses are a must around here! Enjoy your week!