Thursday, September 03, 2009

Artful Dodger

First Thursday rolls around again and mama and I are here to take in the culture...

Wow, there are LOTS of people out this time. And not so many dogs. So I spend most of my time dodging legs.

Come on people, I know how to walk in a crowd... do you?

Follow my fuzzy flag if you get lost mama - I will beat a path through the hipsters!

We spent more time than usual at the outdoor art fair as many of the galleries were pretty packed. No complaints from me on the being outside part...

Blazing my way through the crowds, taking in the Airedmiration as I go along, always walking with a purpose...

Alas, I didn't see anything that I wanted to buy and neither did mama. It was fun to look, tho.

Until next month's First Thursday...

Love,

Bogart

4 comments:

♥ Tiffykins ♥ said...

Looks like you had a very nice walk Bogart, even if you did have to weave through the crowds!

Kali and Rumer

The Black and Tans. said...

If we have to battle our way through crowds we send Taffy on ahead.......

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Next time you go, just yell "FIRE"!!! and then you'll have whole place to yourself and mommy will get some really good deals!

Don't ask me why I'm sooo smart, I was just born that way.

Riley, mommy says if you ever do that with her, she's going to put you in a stroller!!!

Luv,
Riley and Star.

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Go Bogart, go.
Sally Ann