Friday, September 18, 2009

Good Sportsmanship

Heyyyy... pine cones! And not in an area I was expecting. Score!

So mama, instead of walking right now, how about we relax here for a little while - I'll chomp on my pine cones and you can dodge the local homeless. No?

Ok, I can see where this is going. You're going to try to take more action shots of me, aren't you? O....K....

BRING IT ON!!!

I'll leap!

I'll run!

I'll twist!

I'll watch!

I'll fly!

I'll aim!

I'll balance!

I've ALMOST got it!

And... THE PERFECT SHOT (notice both the pine cone just about the enter my mouth and the excellent line of drool)

It's time for this top model to take a little rest after all of that work. It was FUN tho...

Love,

Bogart

8 comments:

Finni said...

Bogey, you are the most awesome pine cone hunter we know. Nice action shots. Glad your poop problem has been solved - nothing better than a little chicken soup!
Headrubs
Finni & Nelly

Dexter said...

Thrilling!

Slobbers,
Mango

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Hi Bogart,

Dat picter of ya drrrool'n is kind of gross but we must say, you are reeely talented man, and adgel too!

Tanks for the grrreat picters!

Luv,
Riley and Star.

The Black and Tans. said...

Bogart are you allowed to take your pine cones home with you? You always find such good ones it would be a shame to leave them behind.

Molly, Taffy and Monty

animal lover, quilt lover said...

Bogart you are something else!!
Lulu you are something else too!!
Lots of great pictures!!! Bogart you are a great model. You should get paid for your work Bogart!!!
Come and see os when you can, Fern

Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh Bogart, wish you could get over here to bonnie Scotland, we have amazing amounts of Pine Cones - a huge variety for you to choose from.

My Invitation stands....please accept.

The weather here is good, warm, sunny and September mists in the morning. But we could hunt out some good old pine cones together in the pine woods.

Btw I am very generous with the old pine cones because they do nothing for me, so they could all be YOURS!

lotsaluv to you and special licks to your sweet Mama!

Marvin xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dawn said...

Awww Bogart, great catch! You are wonderfully talented!

Hollie and Janie said...

You are endlessly talented! You always make me smile!
Love,
Janie