Saturday, September 05, 2009

Aire-t in the Pearl

Art in the Pearl. I've already peed on a tent. Today it was time to actually walk through and see what they were doing...

In the RAIN. Yes, it hasn't rained here for awhile now but - in a special nod to the Labor Day weekend - it's pouring. Which doesn't dampen my spirits (I just shake 'em off) but it does make the humans a big grumpy.

This is the William Wegman dog fountain. It's very cool in that it's supposed to be like his kitchen floor, and a little fountain is inside the dog bowl. Usually it just dribbles water and doesn't really capture my attention (except when I feel the need to pee on it), but today with the rain it was nice and full (the way it should be).

I got to visit with some of mama's friends - sitting outside in the rain... when they called my name, rather than walking around the side I just walked under the table to get my chin rubs.

Much more efficient.

Before this weekend mama was planning to give me a bath. Ha!

I've managed to get one on my own mama. Just standing outside seems to do the trick.

And my 'stache is looking particularly nice and bushy - I know the ladies will love it.

Enough with the photos... TIME TO WALK IN THE MUD!

Love,

Bogart

8 comments:

Sally Ann and Andy said...

You might still get that bath.
Sally Ann

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

You mean all this time, you can get clean in the rain? WHY DIDN'T SOMEBUDDY TELL ME THIS!!!

Thanx freind, for the grrreat tip.

Star wishes she could have been with you, she luvs Art's & Craft's!

You're so lucky!

Lug,
Riley and Star.

Molly the Airedale said...

We hope that rain bath is all that your mom will require you to have, Bogie! Happy Labor Day!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Tosca the Lakeland Terrier said...

Your stache and beard look very distinguished!

Wimsey said...

Isn't walking in the rain the best? All those smells that come up and the mud and stuff that sticks to you, then you come in, get massaged with a towel and have the smell of wet dog to remind yourself of the great walk you just had.

Wimsey

Dawn said...

You're so brave Bogart! Katie would be scared to walk through all those legs, and she HATES getting wet! I'll show her your blog so maybe she can see that it can be fun!

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Never knew there was a WW fountain. Our hooman sissy used to love his videos and books. Hope you can postpone that bath for a little longer...no sense in getting all clean when it's raining out!
Smooches from pooches,
BabyRD & Hootie

Southbaygirl said...

Bogart, did you get to roll around in the mud? How fun is that!!! I don't really remember if I like rain since we haven't seen much of it in a very long time!!

Woof

Velcro