Thursday, May 04, 2006

Bogie of Arabia

Ok, so it's not exactly Arabia, but I did get to spend an entire day in the desert and hey I don't really know the difference anyway...

Dad drove with our two out-of-town guests and me out to show them Joshua Tree National Park. I'd never seen it either, and it's a really long drive out there... we did stop during a detour in a forest area which was nice and shady but we didn't have a whole lot of time so we drove on to the desert. This is Fritz walking me around and clowning around with me - he's a lot of fun but now can you see why when someone points their finger at me I bite it? This is what it looks like to me... (silly humans)...

I've never climbed up rocks before and today I really got my chance to show the superiority of 4 legs versus 2 legs. Even I was surprised at how easily I ran up those rocks. And it was hot too! Dad did a decent job of keeping up with me but I'm still far better at climbing.

Then we spent a little time in Pioneer Town - apparently they use this place to film western-style movies - I felt like the honorary Sheriff of Pioneer Town (or at least I'm sure I would have been named Sheriff if anyone was giving out badges...).

A very fun but very tiring day. Luckily I got to sleep in the back seat all the way home... thanks Dad!!!

Love,

Bogart

See all of my exotic desert photos on my other blog:
http://www.toaireisdivine.com

No comments: