Friday, November 28, 2008

Holiday Season... GO!

Hey mama - what are we doing here? They're lighting up the Christmas Tree in Pioneer Courthouse Square tonight and I WANNA GO

A quick ride into town - it got awfully dark awfully fast - and we're HERE!!! There is going to be music, performances, and then the tree lighting! Lots of people (makes me a little teensy bit nervous, but ultimately I did ok) and lots of dogs!

Party like a ROCKSTAR

Hey, what happened to my ears? Yup, I'm particularly fuzzy these days, mama mentioned that there will be some hair removal coming soon to which I say Nay, Not Necessary...

I've gotta protect my mama from any evildoers who get too close... I know she appreciates this...

Woo-hoo - the colors, the colors...

There were SO many people, they had projections on the buildings, and the tree was just about to be lit... and we just couldn't get a good photo of it. Too many people standing around, and traffic folks trying to keep us all moving.

So what is a dog to do? That's right, turn around and HEAD FOR FOOD

Time for a Gyro at the local food carts. Downtown Portland has some very cool areas where they have collections of food carts in parking lots - so you can get pretty much any kind of food you want in a nice takeout container, all right next to each other.

This was our first time at the falafel and gyro cart. The man who runs it even makes his own hot sauce (which was YUMMY). Mama had a hummus sandwich (which was good) and dad had a gyro (which was great)

After so much excitement, this is what the world looked like... I must be having a GOOD TIME...

Happy beginning of the holiday season everyone!

Love,

Bogart

Don't forget - my contest ends on November 30th - enter today!!!

Chez Bogart

To Aire is Divine

6 comments:

Stanley said...

Bogart!!

Once again, my girl is forcing me to extoll the virtues of your fuzz face, your fuzz butt, and your juicy schnoz... not to mention your mama-protecting techniques. Sheesh (I can't take her anywhere ~ imagine what she'd do if she actually saw you face to snout)!

Looks like you are kicking off the holiday season right... with some good food and taking the peeps out for fun.

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

Molly the Airedale said...

You always have the best adventures, Bogie! It sounds like you do okay with the larger crowds! We love this time of year too! It's such fun!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

The Black and Tans. said...

You certainly rounded off your trip to see the Christmas lights in the best possible way...........with food.

You have your hoomans well trained.

Molly and Taffy

Joe Stains said...

We are so excited it is the holiday season. Looks like you had some serious fun!

Raising Addie said...

How fun!

Kisses
Addie

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Whoa...all that partying, and you're still going strong! Cool! hehe...I love the color streaks photo...they look SOOO pretty! *wink*

Hope you had a great weekend!

Scottie