Monday, November 03, 2008

City Dog

I have done something... SPECIAL

My plastic squeaky steak needs to be protected. I have no use for it right now, nor do I play with it that often. But yet, I do not wish for it to be destroyed during the coming rainy season. So I have the perfect city dog solution...

That's right - I dug a hole and carefully placed the plastic squeaky steak inside. I haven't covered it yet (I haven't really mastered the art of covering holes, just digging them) but perhaps some kind human will do that for me. So in springtime, when the flowers bloom and the birds are singing, I can once again find my beloved squeaky plastic steak.

I tried to bring mama over to the hole so that she could see it, and perhaps be the human who would help to complete me in my canine quest.

And then got totally distracted by playing with my sticks. Ah well - the plastic steak shall survive!

Love,

Bogart

Chez Bogart

To Aire is Divine

6 comments:

Winnie Woo said...

Bogart that's very smart of you, such forward thinking. I am more a live-for-the-moment girl and don't think I own a toy that would survive the week let alone until spring!

Eduardo said...

That is one cool looking steak! Keep it safe!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Molly the Airedale said...

We've never seen a plastic steak like that one before, Bogie! We hope it survives being buried in the snow and you dig it up in the spring! Keep us updated!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

The Black and Tans. said...

We have heard of putting a steak on the grill but never into hibernation. Let us know how it fairs during the Winter.

Happy belated Birthday to your Mama. We are sorry we missed the birthday posting.

Molly and Taffy

Putter said...

OMG! Bogie!

You buried your plastic steak! That is exactly the same thing I would DO! OMG! OMG! OMG! How are you Bogie? I hopest you are doing goodest in Portland! Did you know that MY MOM rode her bike once across the whole country ... She loved Portland! OMG!

Love,

Putter ...:)

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Whoa...the steak looks so nice! You're so clever for thinking ahead! Did your Mom help you bury that in the end? Hope she did...*wink*

Hope you have a great day!

Scottie