Thursday, November 13, 2008

Entries are Rolling In!

Big Giant Aire Kisses to my buddies Maggie & Mitch - I just got their entry for the Be My Baby Mama contest!!! It's the first one - And it's AWESOME!!!!

See how hard they're working here? It definitely shows in the end product. Two fantastic fuzzy heads working together toward a common goal - to help me find a gal to mambo with and make some fine Dale babies.

Wanna throw your hat in the ring? Write my personal ad! I've got 2 copies of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Loving Our Dogs kindly provided by the publisher to give away to the top two entries.

All the contest info is HERE - the contest ends on November 30th.

Love,

Bogart

Chez Bogart

To Aire is Divine

5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We hope more entries will be coming your way, Bogie! This Lady Dale has to be just PERFECT for our good buddy!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Doctor Dre said...

hey B.
i hope you find your lady. ask me any questions about dealing with the ladies. i got girlfriend already. so i know lots of stuff about girl dogs.

D

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Bogart...better come to our blog...we put a shout out for ur contest....heh heh heh.....


Scruffman

Noah the Airedale said...

G'day Bogie,
We hope your search for the pawfect lady is successful after all you deserve the best matie.

Thanks for the barkday wishes too!!

tailwags
Noah x

Anonymous said...

So you are really looking the lady of your life! What ever your want to know about girls, pups, dating, just ask! Because I have had two litters and my Jane (humom)is veterinary nurse. At the moment there are lot of pics on kerry pups in my blog. You are more than welcome to check them out!
Good luck with finding your dream girl!

Lots of kerrykisses to you!

Jade